Monday 15 June 2009

BEAD CANDY


On Saturday, Barbara and the girls from Twines and Beads in
Boksburg, came for a class. Well, for the overseas girls - I live in Randfontein, on the West Rand, and they came from the East Rand, and Johannesburg is in the middle. It is quite a distance apart, for me, anyhow. When Barbara left, look what stayed behind. The (eye) Bead Candy, she is the wholesale importer of TOHO beads,in South Africa. I'll act as a "satellite bead shop" for Barbara. I teach mostly from home, and this will help my pupils to have access to quality beads. The only problem I had after they left, is that I could not bead a stitch, nothing at all, no inspiration. Because how to design a project with all the correct sizes and colours,I need, in front of me. I usually use what I have in my stash. That is why I use the odd colour or size bead - had nothing else available. Have some sympathy please!

No comments:

Post a Comment